Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sweet Dreams are Made of These

January 1, 2009 seems a fitting time to start blogging again.

I heard on the plane returning from Montana to Altanta on 12/27/08 that 2009 will be a year that dreams come true. Then each day following I had random SWEET kiss from heaven happen confirm His voice. First, "dreams coming true" was mentioned multiple times in discussion, then the next day someone recommends a book called "Dream Manager," then the following day I receive a card with the inscription telling me it is the perfect day for dreams to come true, then the next day I start my car to the radio blaring the song "Sweet dremas are made of these," and then today I turn on the TV to watch a movie and find it playing "What Dreams May Come."

I can't wait for another kiss!

This is too fun! God speakng. God promising. I could discount, dismiss, and disbelive-- but why. It is the lover of my soul who spoke of His Father being the one who never gives His children a bad gift. If a good father would never give a scorpion in place of the requested bread -- how much so can I count on My Heavenly Father giving me the dreams of my heart.

2009 -- may heaven and earth hear my voice proclaim: I believe this is the year dreams come true.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I receive this too!! :)